Mouth is the first place where the infection is caused and finding a good dentist is a task. But with Moneytree you need not worry, you are safe with UAE based dentist: Dr. Akshaja MS, specializes in the following areas:
● Root canal treatment Hollywood smile correction
● Treatment for children
● Fluoride applications for children
● Veneering crown ... Removable appliance ... All kind of dental treatment
Dr. Akshaja MS from Brite Medcare located at a medical center near Nesto Hypermarket- Dubai AlNahda-2, took out time to engage our audience in an informative q&a.
Let’s explore what our dentist Dr. Akshaja has to say in our recent interview to the most commonly asked question:
1. How can one improve their dental / teeth health?
* Brush your tooth at least 2 times daily it will improve our oral health
* Stop smoking and limit our intake of coffee
* Follow nutritious diet
2. What are the warning signs of gum disease?
* Gum bleeding is one of the important sign of gingival infection
* Bad breath continues even after proper cleaning
* Swollen or puffy and tender gum
3. How Often Should I Get a Dental Checkup?
People with good oral health will probably need to attend only once every 12 to 24 month. But Dentists highly recommend keeping the basic thumb rule as you should visit the dentist every six months’. This regular follow up results in better dental health and it improves your confidence in verbal communications & personal interactions.
4. How Can I Improve the Whiteness of My Teeth?
* Go for regular dental cleaning
* Use whitening toothpaste
* Use proper dental whitening tech in dental clinics with professional dentists.
5. Should I Use Mouthwash Regularly?
Mouthwash isn't a replacement for brushing and flossing. So mouthwash can’t be used regularly because continuous use of mouthwash causes staining over the teeth.
6. At What Age Should My Child First See a Dentist?
The first dental visit is recommended by 12 months of age, or within 6 months of the first tooth coming in but no later than the first birthday.
7, What can I do about tooth sensitivity?
* Use desensitizing toothpaste
* Fluoride application
* Use soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste and floss daily.
* Make a Salt Water Mouthwash
* Have Your Gums Checked by a Dentist.
The above are some recommendations provided by Dr. Akshaja MS, Brite Medicare to avoid dental problems. Download Moneytree App to avail special discounts and offers for your next dental visit or Whatsapp @+971 50 1988 042.